Resources & Services
What services do we offer?
The Quebec student loans and bursary program offers financial assistance throughout all post-secondary studies. The application for financial assistance can be found online at www.afe.qouv.qc.ca
When applying for loans and bursaries you must:
1) Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, and be a resident of Quebec
2) Not have sufficient financial resources
3) Be admitted to an educational institution designated by the Ministry and pursuing a recognized full‑time study program (D.V.S.)
4) Have a Quebec Permanent code (QPC) to use the Aide financière aux études (AFE) online application.
5) Have original documents photocopied and signed by a Commissioner of Oaths before sending to AFE.
6) Apply two months before your program starts.
Financial aid is evaluated based on income and contributions of the student and his or her parents or spouse, whichever is the case. The financial aid awarded will be in the form of a loan first and then, if the student’s financial situation warrants it, a bursary.
Each centre offers students assistance with their application for financial aid.
Emploi-Quebec is a financial resource to help low-income individuals and families with their social integration and job integration. They offer a variety of social assistance programs. The amount of financial assistance you receive will depend on your individual situation.
To be eligible for social assistance, you must meet the following conditions:
1) Prove that your resources (e.g., cash, property, earnings, benefits and income) are equal to or less than the amounts prescribed by regulation
2) be a Québec resident
3) be 18 or over
4) if you are under 18, you must be married, have been married, or be the parent of a dependent child
Please see the link below for more information: http://www.emploiquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/obtaining-financial-assistance
See links below for Loan and Grant Information for Federal and Provincial Financial Aid
Tutoring is available in a variety of subjects at many of our centres to help support our students. Prices for tutoring vary depending on the tutor’s expertise. Please contact one of our Guidance Counsellors for a list of tutoring services available in your area.
Are you looking to pursue a trade?